Arsenal Have Some Targets If Sanchez Goes

Arsenal Have Some Targets If Sanchez Goes

Arsenal are reportedly having two options to replace Alexis Sanchez if they sell the striker in January Kaisarjudi99.com.

Local sports media said that the Gunners will surrender to maintain the 28-year-old figure and prefer to accept a bid worth 20 million Pounds Sterling from Manchester City rather than lose him in vain.

Sanchez’s departure could force coach Arsene Wenger to head straight back into the transfer market, with a summer target that Thomas Lemar will be approached again.

Arsenal had bid more than £ 90 million for Monaco stars in the summer, but they accepted a late offer from Man City for Sanchez.

Elsewhere, Arsenal can move for Paris Saint Germain winger Julian Draxler, with the French giants aiming to make money through transfers.

Makelele: Tammy Abraham Can Like Drogba

Makelele: Tammy Abraham Can Like Drogba

Chelsea soccer legend Claude Makelele believes Tammy Abraham’s future can be as good as Didier Drogba.

Now the 20-year-old player is to be lent to Swansea City by Antonio Conte because of competing with names like Alvaro Morata and also Michy Batshuayi.

But after last season’s loan to Bristol City scored 26 goals in Championship division Makelele who currently as assistant coach of the Swans strongly believe Tammy can be a dangerous goal machine. However, he suggested that concerned players have a lot to learn during the Liberty stadium.

“He is young and has time,” Claude Makelele told the media.

“Abraham wants to be one of the best strikers in the Premier League. He has gotten the example of playing from Drogba and also Eto’o, but to achieve it he has to work like them.

“Can he play for Chelsea? I hope so. He had to be successful with Swansea first and learn a lot more to come back and encourage Antonio Conte’s team. It will be difficult. “

Man United Start Monitoring Pellegrini Situation?

Man United Start Monitoring Pellegrini Situation?

It was reported that Manchester United sent its representatives to Italy to watch AS Roma player Lorenzo Pellegrini in the match against AC Milan last weekend.

The 21-year-old played for an hour over the Giallorossi visit to the San Siro on Sunday, which they finally managed to win 2-0 at Milan.

However, it was revealed after the game, where the midfielder was injured. Thus he then withdrew from the Italian squad to face Macedonia and Albania.

The Red Devils are said to have monitored Pellegrini’s situation several times in September. He has made six appearances for Eusebio Di Francesco’s team so far this season, giving two assists.

The figure wearing the number seven Giallorossi shirt is said to have a release clause worth 25 million Euros written in his contract at the Stadio Olimpico.

He started his young career with Roma, but had tried his career with Sassuolo in 2015 until 2017, then returned to the Giallorossi.

Griezmann Still Eager to Join MU

Griezmann Still Eager to Join MU

MU plans to bring Antoine Griezmann was not completely closed. The player apparently still harbor the desire to defend the Red Devils.

Since last year, Griezmann has always been associated with MU. He is considered a fit player to wear the number seven jersey that is still empty.

Unfortunately, the transfer was not realized until now. MU actually bought Romelu Lukaku and extend the contract Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Griezmann himself was forced to renew his contract with Atletico Madrid. Things that can be understood considering Los Rojiblancos exposed to the transfer ban.

“Griezmann shows his passion for Atletico, he is committed to the club because they can not afford to buy a new player,” said former Griezmann agent Eric Olhats as reported by Manchester Evening News.

“So I think if Atletico no longer disancered, then Griezmann could have gone to United,” he added.

Wagner: Huddersfield Willing to Sell Nahki Wells

Wagner: Huddersfield Willing to Sell Nahki Wells

Huddersfield Town tactician David Wagner confirmed that his team is now opening up an offer from another club for Nahki Wells this summer.

The 27-year-old striker, last season was one of the players who helped The Terriers promotion to the English Premier League 2017-2018. However, since the presence of Steve Mounie and Laurent Depoitre then the chances of playing very thin.

With that record and have accomplished a deal with the player then now the coach listening to the offer that every entry and club like Leeds United in Kabaru most interested memboyongnya after Chris Wood join to Burnley.

“We have high quality on our front lines. This means I am still open talking if there is any serious offer for him. Is he in the transfer market? Yes. Will he move? I do not know. The transfer market is still open so we’ll see what happens, “David Wagner told the media.

“Nahki really realizes about this situation, where I have an honest conversation with him about his future in this football club.

“Now we will see if any serious offers will come on our table if yes, then we have to decide.”

Diego Costa Ask Chelsea to Lower Price

Diego Costa Ask Chelsea to Lower Price

Diego Costa is keen to return to his old club, Atletico Madrid. He also asked the management of the Blues lowering the price.

Chelsea put a price of 50 million pounds, but Atletico Madrid is reportedly not wanting to pay that price. Costa persuaded Chelsea to lower the price to smooth its move to Atletico.

“My position is clear that if I do not go into next season’s plans, I want to choose my goals, Chelsea should not drive my fate to earn more money,” Costa said.

According to Costa, Chelsea should not have to be expensive because after all they do not want him.

“I’m not at the club not because of my mistake, if it’s all up to me, I’m still playing for Chelsea,” Costa said.

The Spanish striker was surprised because Chelsea took a long time decided to sell it.

“It’s not my desire to go from Chelsea, but they have to think twice about getting a lot of money,” he said.

Liverpool Captain: Alexander-Arnold Performance Extraordinaire

Liverpool Captain: Alexander-Arnold Performance Extraordinaire

Went-wing defender Alexander-Arnold (18) scored his first goal for Liverpool FC in the first leg of the Champions League play-offs against Hoffenheim at the Stadium Stadium Rhein Neckar Arena on Tuesday (15/08/2017) Cara Daftar Sbobet.

Trent Alexander-Arnold managed to open Liverpool’s victory through a beautiful free-kick execution in the 35th minute.

The Reds managed to double the lead in the 74th minute after Hoffenheim midfielder Havard Nordveit unintentionally deflected the ball from James Milner’s cross.

Hoffenheim does not appear without a chance.

Several times the German representative had scoring chances, though only one resulted in the 87th minute through Marc Uth’s volley kick.

Responding to the first goal and performance of Alexander-Arnold in the game, captain Jordan Henderson admitted pleased.

In fact, 27-year-old midfielder called his great junior performance was not only happening in this fight.

“Incredible,” Henderson said of Alexander-Arnold’s performance.

“Since last season, he has performed well and during the pre-season until this match he performed very unusually,” he said.

Henderson also admitted that a successful free kick converted into a goal by Alexander-Arnold was the result of hard work, not a mere coincidence.

“He practiced a lot of free kicks in training sessions and the results have been seen in the last two weeks,” said Henderson.

“The Champions League is a big stage and he deserves praise, he should be able to keep this kind of performance in every game,” he said.

Man United Vs West Ham, Red Devils Should Be Aware Of Chicharito et al

Man United Vs West Ham, Red Devils Should Be Aware Of Chicharito et al

Manchester United will start the English Premier League game 2017-2018 this evening, Sunday (08/13/2017), by hosting West Ham United at Old Trafford Stadium.

Manchester United coach, Jose Mourinho, believes that his team will be able to talk a lot in the competition this season.

After securing Romelu Lukaku’s signature, Nemanja Matic, and Victor Lindelof, the Portuguese coach became more confident.

“With the new players, I will start the season with extraordinary optimism and enthusiasm,” he said.

“We can not wait to play in the Champions League and challenge big teams.We are very excited,” said Jose Mourinho as reported by BolaSport.com of Four Four Two.

Purchased for 75 million pounds from Everton, Lukaku is expected to be a sharp and dangerous spearhead.

Meanwhile, Nemanja Matic is projected to fill the position of defensive midfielder who lined the back line and provide comfort for Paul Pogba to be creative.

Despite being in high confidence, Manchester United need to be wary of the power of West Ham United.

Slaven Bilic’s squad has a newly imported player and is a former Red Devils player, Javier “Chicharito” Hernandez.

Chicharito would have been very familiar with the Manchester United game and also the atmosphere at Old Trafford Stadium.

Chicharito is predicted to be a “joker” for West Ham United in beating Manchester United.

Hailed to maneuver intelligently in the transfer market, West Ham has so far proven four players who have proven capacity, namely Pablo Zabaleta, Joe Hart, Marko Arnautovic, and Javier Hernandez.

Souness Commentaries Liverpool and Coutinho

Souness Commentaries Liverpool and Coutinho

Liverpool football legend Graeme Souness has stated that whether or not Philippe Coutinho’s survival is difficult to win the title.

Now due to a glorious performance last season then a number of top European clubs continue to tempt the retainer of the Brazilian national team to immediately leave Anfield and touted Barcelona most seriously memboyongnya in the transfer market this summer which aims to replace the role of Neymar who decided to join Paris Saint Germain With a transfer value reaching 222 million Euros.

With these records then the former Inter Milan player is likely to leave the Merseyside club, the article of Latin American footballers have a tradition that often change clubs rather than for a long career in a team. Evidently Oscar who previously played for Chelsea prefer to continue his career in CSL, as well as David Luiz in his second period chose to graze again at Stamford Bridge.

Although coach Jurgen Klopp insists he will try hard to keep the 25-year-old and the player has just signed a long-term contract, but Souness feels Phil looks tempted to leave and if the player who has such excellent individual qualities will survive, he believes James Milner Cs will not win the Premier League and Champions League trophy.

“I think Klopp needs to make sure Liverpool challenge the Premier League next season,” Graeme Souness told mediua.

“I think it coincided with to the final stage of the Champions League and one of the domestic cup won which would be a good season for him.

“But I can not see if they will win the Champions League or the Premier League either with Coutinho or not.

“I think Klopp did not sign a lot of players to challenge two major competitions next season.

“And if they lose Philippe Coutinho, they will get big money but maybe on the points of this transfer market, maybe they will spend a lot of money for someone they are not sure will be able to replace it.

“They have to fight to try and keep players but eventually the players will make decisions and for Latin American players, Barcelona will always be their place.”